- LOCIKA is a place where you can come to talk about things that make you scared and worried and figure out what would make you feel better.
- You can draw and paint here, mould and play with clay and sand and enjoy other interesting activities.
- You can meet friendly people to have a one-on-one chat.
- You can join a group of kids who share similar life stories.
- We can offer a helping hand to you and your parents to improve your family situation and family relations.
Our services are free of charge. You can arrange an appointment either by phone at: 273 130 878 or 734 441 233 or via email: email@example.com. Feel free to contact us via Facebook or come in person: Mon - Thu 8 - 6 p.m. or on Fri 8 - 4 p.m. You will find us here: How can you get here?